FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS:
|We are Raising the Standard!
Mississippi Star School &
Recipient of the Governor's
Partnership Excellence Award
- State Testing Week:
Mon (Dec 9): Bio I; Tues (Dec 10): History retesters; Wed (Dec 11) Make-ups
- Balfour delivering class rings Wed, Dec 11th @ 7:30am
- Beta club meeting: Wed, Dec 11th, @ 7:25 in Saksa's room
- Prom committee applications due to Sampson by Fri, Dec 13th.
- ECHS Players will present "Mr. Scrooge's Christmas" Dec 12th and 15th (advanced tickets on sale Dec 5)
- Interested in the Certified Nursing Assistant program? See Mrs. Hodges if you have completed 2 years of health sciences.
- Mr. & Ms. Hornet pageant entry forms can be picked up in main office.
- Toys for Tots: Donate new, unwrapped toys (newborn to 17 yrs) until Dec. 13th. (Drop boxes are placed throughout the school.)
ECHS is the proud recipient of the Educational Alliance Grant
from ExxonMobil and The Clark Oil company!